The Susan B. Anthony List (SBA List) is the largest pro-life political organization in the country with a nationwide network of more than 900,000 Americans. We combine politics with policy, investing heavily in voter education to ensure that pro-life Americans know where their lawmakers stand on protecting the unborn, and in issue advocacy, advancing pro-life laws through direct lobbying and grassroots campaigns.
The Senior Director, Election Integrity Reform is responsible for leading the Organization’s election integrity reform efforts at both the federal and state level.
This a full-time position is ideally located in the National Office (Arlington, VA), but telework is an option. The Senior Director, Election Integrity Reform will report to the Vice President of Public Policy.
• Build coalitions with like-minded allies on election integrity reform efforts at the federal and state level.
• Hire and manage state-based lobbyists in key states to pursue reform measures.
• Work with SBA List’s federal policy team to evaluate federal measures.
• Manage grassroots and paid media campaigns to advance or defeat measures.
• Sacrificial – candidate should be sacrificial to achieve the goals of the organization
• Scrappy – candidate must be able to be resourceful and resilient with limited resources
• Ambitious – candidate must be motivated and hungry to tackle tasks each day and push themselves to go above and beyond in everything they do
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Highly organized and attentive to deadlines
• Strong communication skills
• Strong adherence to procedures and policies
SBA List offers a comprehensive benefit portfolio including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401K plan with employer match, life insurance policy, short-term and long-term disability coverage, free onsite parking, paid holidays, and paid time off.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to our HR Director, Kathleen Wilber at firstname.lastname@example.org