Planned Parenthood has been leading the public relations effort to dismiss Kermit Gosnell’s “house of horrors” as an outlier.
… But that’s a lie.
The SBA List has already documented copious instances of abortion industry brutality and negligence across 15 states – and TODAY, at a State Senate hearing in Delaware, even more will be exposed.
Three former abortion clinic employees are coming forward to recount the brutal practices and negligence which led them to quit their jobs. They are former employees of Planned Parenthood.
Months ago, SBA List worked with our Delaware allies at A Rose & A Prayer to shed light on the testimony of Joyce Vasikonis and Jayne Mitchell-Werbrich. These former Planned Parenthood nurses quit their jobs after becoming fed up with the clinic’s unsafe, unsanitary “meat-market style assembly-line abortions.”
Today, they’ll be joined by another former colleague, clinic manager Melody Meanor. Together, these women will explain how Planned Parenthood:
- Rushed abortions through at a “meat market,” “assembly-line” pace
- Deceived the public by pretending they were a clinic in good standing
- Failed to inform as many as 200 women of their positive tests for sexually transmitted diseases and infections and failed to notify 87 women of the results of their colposcopies
- Denied the drug RhoGAM to low-income, Rh negative women who need it to protect against an increased risk of stillbirth with future pregnancies
America’s Abortion Giant – the standard-bearer – cannot claim that Kermit Gosnell, Douglas Karpen, and a host of other abortion clinic horrors nationwide are isolated incidents while their own employees expose them for complete disregard for the health and well being of women.
We MUST expose this abuse. That’s why members of the SBA List team will be at the hearing today, standing shoulder to shoulder with our Delaware allies.
We’ll be there to live tweet the hearing, take pictures, share the evidence, and talk with the media.
We won’t let the media ignore Planned Parenthood’s complete failure to stand up for the dignity and safety of women. Will you help us expose them? Please take a moment to:
- Share our multistate FACT SHEET on abortion industry brutality happening nationwide.
- Share one of our Planned Parenthood infographics on your facebook and twitter pages – These bright images pack a punch of information.
- Share our TV ad featuring Abby Johnson, former Planned Parenthood manager who explained that her superiors actually told her to increase the number of abortions performed at the clinic.