FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: June 12, 2016
Contact: Mallory Quigley, email@example.com 202-223-8073
SBA List President Will Address Recent SCOTUS Set-back, Trump’s Candidacy and implications for the Pro-life Battle in America
Washington, D.C. – Tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., Susan B. Anthony List President Marjorie Dannenfelser will give an address on the next steps for the pro-life movement.
WHAT: Marjorie Dannenfelser address on the State of the Pro-life Movement in the Courts, Legislatures, and Elections
WHERE: Murrow Room, National Press Club
529 14th Street NW, Washington, D.C. 20045 [MAP: https://goo.gl/XsCVtW]
WHEN: TOMORROW, Wednesday, July 13 at 10:00 a.m. (EDT)
Dannenfelser will discuss:
- The impact of the recent Supreme Court ruling in Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt on pro-life efforts nationwide
- The overreach of the national Democratic Party on abortion, including the extremism of the newly revised party platform, which calls for the repeal of the Hyde Amendment
- Party division among Democrats over the abortion issue and conscience rights of taxpayers and health care professionals
- Donald Trump’s relationship to the pro-life movement and the impact of his candidacy on pro-life legislative priorities
- Continuing pro-life legislative victories at the state level, especially in regards to the Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, which aims to stop abortion after 5 months
Credentialed media are invited to attend. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Susan B. Anthony List and its Political Action Committees, the SBA List Candidate Fund and Women Speak Out PAC, spent $15.25 million in the 2014 election cycle to defeat pro-abortion incumbents and elect pro-life candidates to federal and statewide office. The SBA List is dedicated to pursuing policies and electing candidates who will reduce and ultimately end abortion. To that end, the SBA List emphasizes the education, promotion, mobilization, and election of pro-life women. The SBA List is a network of more than 365,000 pro-life Americans nationwide.