FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: November 2, 2020
Contact: Prudence Robertson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 240-672-2828
Susan B. Anthony List’s Partner PACs, Pro-Life America & Women Speak Out PAC to Reach 375,000 Voters Across the Lone Star State Through Digital, Mail, Phones, & Boots on the Ground; Exposing Abortion Extremism
Washington, D.C. – Today the national pro-life group Susan B. Anthony List (SBA List) and its partner, Women Speak Out PAC (WSO PAC), announced the results of their $52 million campaign for the 2020 cycle. The biggest election effort in the organizations’ history reached more than eight million voters across 10 key battleground states.
“The 2020 election cycle marks SBA List’s biggest campaign effort yet at a time when the stakes for unborn children have never been higher,” said Mallory Quigley, national spokeswoman for the independent expenditure campaign. “We deployed over 1,000 canvassers and used every communications tool available to expose Democrats’ extremism on abortion in order to re-elect President Trump and our pro-life Senate majority.”
SBA List and WSO PAC have focused on voters in ten key battleground states: Arizona, Florida, Michigan, Montana, North Carolina, South Carolina, Iowa, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Wisconsin. Details of the campaign in each can be found in SBA List’s 2020 Election HQ.
SBA List & Women Speak Out PAC Overall 2020 Battleground Voter Contact Effort
- 8 million+ voters reached with multiple communications
- 5 million homes visited across key battleground states
- 1,000+ pro-life canvassers deployed
- 7 million voter mail pieces sent
- 45 million online ad views
- 6 million live voter calls completed
- 7 million text messages sent
- $52 million+ total raised & spent in 2020 cycle
- $1.6 million direct and bundled PAC contributions to pro-life candidates