Susan B. Anthony List is seeking an Office Manager to join our team. We are looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented administrative professional who is passionate about the protections of unborn human life! If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you!
Susan B. Anthony List (SBA List) is a nationwide network of more than 700,000 Americans. We combine politics with policy, investing heavily in voter education to ensure that pro-life Americans know where their lawmakers stand on protecting the unborn, and in issue advocacy, advancing pro-life laws through direct lobbying and grassroots campaigns. SBA List’s mission is to end abortion by electing national leaders and advocating for laws that save lives, with a special calling to promote pro-life women leaders.
The office manager is responsible for the administrative duties of the front office. The top priority for this position is ensuring the office is an acceptable working environment for everyone in the office. The person filling this position should possess superb organizational skills and strong attention to detail. This person will need to be people oriented and enjoy supporting the people in the office with administrative needs. This role will report to the Human Resources Director.
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for individuals who are staunchly pro-life, possess superb organizational skills and strong attention to detail. This person will need to be people oriented and enjoy supporting the people in the office with administrative needs. The right individual will be sacrificial, scrappy, and ambitious.
Your Contribution to the Team Includes:
- Manage all front office duties including opening and closing procedures, greeting visitors, answering phones, scheduling requests, and office social events.
- Coordinate technology needs for all staff.
- Manage vendor relations including technology support, landlords, cleaning service, shipping vendors.
- Assist in training employees on office systems and procedures.
- Maintain stocked office supply room, and handle office purchases for all staff.
- Must be pro-life.
- Must have experience with deadlines and be able to manage the calendar.
- Must be able to communicate well over the phone and in person in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft products particularly Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Must be a team player.
- Possess high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Minimum Education of High School diploma.
- Experience in the pro-life movement desirable.
What We Offer:
Susan B. Anthony List offers a comprehensive benefit portfolio including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401K plan with employer match, life insurance policy, short-term and long- term disability coverage, free onsite parking, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Who We Are:
Our employees are experts in their fields, hard workers, and are incredibly dedicated to ending abortion. We are team oriented with a sacrificial mindset to help one another in our shared mission. We are ambitious in our pursuits to protect the unborn, their mothers, and families. We leverage every available opportunity to make advances for the unborn and their mothers.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and pro-life statement to email@example.com. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Susan B. Anthony List is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all our employment programs and decisions. Discrimination in employment on the basis of any protected class under federal, state, or local law is a violation of our policy and is against the law. Equal employment opportunity is provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, covered veterans status, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, or any other protected characteristic.