Current job openings:
Vice President of Development
Susan B. Anthony List (SBA List) and its affiliates is the largest pro-life political organization in the country. We seek an experienced fundraiser and development manager to help strategically grow our organization. Our mission is to elect pro-life leaders, advance pro-life laws, save lives, and work toward the day when every unborn child is protected under the law. SBA List and our affiliates raised more than $18 million in the 2016 election cycle. We need a proven leader with more than five years of experience and a strong understanding of the major donor landscape in conservative politics to engage our team and implement strategies for long term success.
The main roles and responsibilities for the Vice President of Development are:
- Create Susan B. Anthony List’s development strategy and oversee its implementation
- Advance short and long term fundraising goals with an emphasis on major gifts
- Liaise between C4 President, C3 President, Executive Vice President and Board of Directors
- Supervise development team: equip, encourage, empower
- Engage in direct cultivation and solicitation meetings for specific donor portfolio
- Innovate ways to attract prospects, upgrade existing donors
- Articulate pro-life agenda with excellence in writing and in person
- Manage donor-facing communication and stewardship
The person who fills this position will be a highly motivated pro-life individual who works collaboratively and leads by example. Excellent writing and interpersonal skills required. Must be a results-oriented manager with high dollar fundraising experience and management skill.
The Vice President of Development is a full-time position in the DC office and is part of the senior leadership team. Competitive compensation package offered based on salary history of candidate. Limited travel required. Please send resume and cover letter to Natalie Tarnoviski at email@example.com.