The Susan B. Anthony List (SBA List) is the largest pro-life political organization in the country and is continuing to expand our reach in 2018. We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide support to the Executive Vice President and the wide-variety of departments she oversees. This is a highly confidential and fast-paced role, and will focus on project management, scheduling, booking travel, managing logistics for staff and donor events, reconciling expenses, preparing status reports and donor materials, and working as a liaison to the Board of Directors.
We are looking for an organized and professional individual with at least 5 years of experience, strong time-management and communication skills, and a passion for the pro- life cause. This is a full-time position reporting directly to the Executive Vice President.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for:
- Managing projects from start to finish across departments effectively as well as planning events alongside the Executive Vice President
- Scheduling meetings with staff, donors, and vendors, and making sure all material is prepared for those meetings; occasionally attending meetings to take notes and help track action items
- Communicating the impact of SBA List’s work in person, over the phone, through the mail, and over email in a professional manner to our Board and donors
- Serving as the Executive Vice President’s right-hand, anticipating needs, managing her schedule as well as department needs in-depth, and helping her to accomplish staff and organizational goals
- 5 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proven project management
- Must be able to operate effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Must be creative, not afraid of bringing new ideas to improve efficiency
- Strategic mindset with an ability to think and focus on both the immediate and long-term.
- The ideal individual adapts to changes and deals easily with managing unexpected events. Multi-tasking and flexibility is a must.
- Must be pro-life
- Must be willing to accept a job offer contingent upon background check. Competitive salary and benefits will be offered.
Please send resume and cover letter to Jennifer Gross at email@example.com. Closing date of position is August 10, 2018.