Administrative Assistant/Office Manager – Life Issues Institute (Cincinnati, Ohio)
Each day over 3,000 babies die from legal abortion. If you agree with us that this is a tragedy that must be stopped, please consider joining the Life Issues Institute team. Put your skills to work for a cause you care about! Life Issues Institute, an international pro-life organization, is looking for an Administrative Assistant/Office Manager.
In this role the Administrative Assistant/Office Manager will be responsible for supporting the President and staff of Life Issues Institute and reporting to the Vice President of Administration. In addition to handling administrative tasks and requests, this individual will be responsible for maintaining the office.
The selected individual for this role will demonstrate an ability to multi-task, communicate effectively, and promptly meet deadlines.
Minimum of 5 years of experience
Proficiency in Outlook, Skype, Word/Excel
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Monitor Email messages and provide information to appropriate staff; reply to emails as necessary; respond to request for information and materials
- Distribute postal mail to appropriate staff / coordinate outgoing shipments and mail; maintain postage stamps and shipping supplies; travel to post office for larger shipments
- Handle incoming visitors and calls; respond to requests for information and materials
- Enter donations into database; create donation reports; prepare acknowledgement cards and letters; maintain database
- Make travel arrangements and conference registrations for President and staff
- Coordinate Skype conference meetings and conference calls
- Monitor office supplies and process purchases; manage expense reports; maintain contracts with cleaning company and building maintenance contractors;
- Make office errands as necessary
- Coordinate volunteers for various projects
To Apply: Please send your resume, cover letter and pro-life statement to Christie O’Brien at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
About Life Issues Institute:
Educational non-profit organization based in Cincinnati, Ohio
Mission: Assuring through education, equal protection under the law for all living humans from the beginning of their life at fertilization until natural death. Educational outreach includes: print, online, radio and TV.