In the latest episode of EWTN Pro-Life Weekly:
– Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton discusses his state’s decision to defund Planned Parenthood
– Meet a student who fought back when she was denied the right to start a pro-life club at Queens College
– Dr. Michael New of the Charlotte Lozier Institute and March for Life president Jeanne Mancini discuss the recent videos by Center for Medical Progress and avenues to federally defund Planned Parenthood
– Jeanne Mancini remembers Nellie Gray, the founder of the March for Life and one of the mothers of the modern pro-life movement
– Dr. John Grabowski of the Catholic University of America explains how contraception use increases the rate of abortion
We’re partnering with EWTN to produce this weekly pro-life show that will not only update you on the latest updates in the fight for LIFE, but will also provide you with opportunities to take action to end abortion!