SBA List exists to pass laws that protect unborn children and their mothers from abortion
SBA combines politics with policy, investing heavily in voter education to ensure that pro-life Americans know where their lawmakers stand on protecting the unborn, and in issue advocacy, advancing pro-life laws through direct lobbying and grassroots campaigns.
SBA List is a family of organizations, an arsenal designed not to hurt but to heal, not to shame but to shield. We invite you to stand tall with us in that arena, to encircle the vulnerable ones who need us, and to fight until they are safe and free.
Our Six Point Mission
Learn more about this year’s strategies in our 2015 business plan
Elect pro-life women or pro-life men who oppose pro-abortion women to Congress through our SBA List Candidate Fund.
Educate voters on critical pro-life issues and on upcoming legislation throughout the country.
Train and equip pro-life activists nationwide to run successful political and grassroots campaigns
Promote positive responses in both traditional and new media to dispel the myths and distortions of the abortion lobby.
Advocate passage of pro-life legislation in Congress, directly with legislators and through mobilizing direct citizen lobbying.
Connect legislative and electoral consequences through our Votes Have Consequences Program.
SBA List Leadership
- Autumn Christensen, Policy Director
- Bryant Conger, Director of Member Relations
- Caitlin Connors, Political Coordinator
- Tim Edson, National Field Director
- Jennifer Gross, Vice President of Administration
- Adam Hohneker, Member Relations Officer
- Brian McAllister, Director of Membership Operations
- Allison Miller, Development Operations Assistant
- Dave Monge, Member Relations Coordinator
- Andrew Moore, Digital and Creative Director
- Christie O’Brien, Business Operations Administrator
- Jennifer Parker, Executive Assistant
- Genevieve Plaster, Senior Policy Analyst, Charlotte Lozier Institute
- Mallory Quigley, Communications Director
- Caroline Savoie, Research Assistant, Charlotte Lozier Institute
- Eric Schmitz, Legislative Director
- Nicole Stacy, Press Secretary
- Jill Stanek, National Campaign Chair
- Sue Swayze, National Pro-life Women’s Caucus Coordinator
- Natalie Tarnoviski, Executive Assistant
- Jennifer Wilkins, Membership Operations Assistant
- Billy Valentine, Vice President of Public Policy
- Petrina Williams, Member Relations Officer
- Molly Zinzi, Office Assistant