- The Movement
- Pro-Life Women Leaders
- Endorsed Candidates
- About SBA List
- Lozier Institute
The Susan B. Anthony List, the nation's fastest growing pro-life political organization, is looking for an organized, flexible and detail oriented individual to assist the Director of Operations with the day-to-day management of SBA’s membership database and other Operations related tasks.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products required
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work as a team member
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Highly adaptable and willingness to learn new tasks
- Experience with fundraising/donor databases a significant plus
- Must be pro-life
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Basic data entry
- Acknowledgment Letter Processing/Management
- Dealing with returned checks & expired credit cards
- Processing returned/undeliverable mail
- Assisting with database related tasks
- Running simple database reports and exports
- Assisting with donation processing
The Operations Assistant is part-time, 20-25 hours a week in our Washington, DC office. Days and times are flexible, however a regular schedule will be established at the beginning of employment. A minimum one year commitment is requested. The position will be paid a rate of $14/hour. Telecommuting is not an option.
To apply, please send resume to Brian McAllister at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Due to the large volume of resumes received, we may be unable to personally acknowledge each one. Only those selected for an interview will be personally contacted. SBA List does not keep resumes on file, nor accept resumes for positions that are not currently open.