Membership Operations Assistant
The Susan B. Anthony List, the nation's fastest growing pro-life political organization, is looking for an organized, flexible and detail-oriented individual to assist the Membership Operations department.
The Membership Operations Assistant is responsible for activities relating to donation processing, data entry, report preparation, research, donor mailings, and at times, special assignments. The best candidates should possess superb organizational skills and strong attention to detail. This position requires an employee to be task oriented, work under pressure, meet deadlines and work well as a team member. The successful candidate must provide fast and accurate data entry as well as maintain current database and reports. Experience with Microsoft Excel and Office products is required. Experience with fundraising/donor databases is a plus.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Data entry
- Process and input donations into database system in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist in database maintenance and maintain donor data file integrity
- Generate income and analytical reports
- Staff support
- Event support
The Membership Operations Assistant position is full-time in our Washington, DC office. Telecommuting is not an option and a minimum one year commitment is requested. The position reports to the Director of Membership Operations. Competitive salary and benefits will be offered. Background check and workplace personality assessment will be required as part of the interview process. Please send your resume and cover letter to Brian McAllister at email@example.com. Please state in your cover letter your position on abortion. Only pro-life candidates will be considered. No phone calls, please.
National Field Director
The Susan B. Anthony List, the nation’s premier pro-life political organization, is seeking a National Field Director for its Super PAC.
- Must have campaign management experience.
- Willingness to travel on moderate/heavy basis.
- Familiarity with campaign compliance laws.
- Must be pro-life.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement field strategy and meet established goals under the direction of organization’s leadership and consultants and in coordination with the organization’s staff.
- Build campaign infrastructure in 4-8 states.
- Provide management and supervisory support to state directors.
- Supervise voter ID, persuasion, and turnout efforts in 4-8 states. This includes canvassing and phone banking efforts.
- Supervise the management of voter contact database.
- Provide constant progress reports on meeting established goals.
- Coordinate with other like-minded national, state, and local groups.
This is a full-time contract position. A commitment through the 2016 election is mandatory. While it is not required to be based in the Washington, D.C. area, frequent travel to SBA List’s headquarters will be necessary. Competitive compensation and expense budget is offered. Background check required. Send resumes and cover letters to Billy Valentine at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Due to the large volume of resumes received, we may be unable to personally acknowledge each one. Only those selected for an interview will be personally contacted. SBA List does not keep resumes on file, nor accept resumes for positions that are not currently open.