National Field Director
The Susan B. Anthony List, the nation’s premier pro-life political organization, is seeking a National Field Director for its Super PAC.
- Must have campaign management experience.
- Willingness to travel on moderate/heavy basis.
- Familiarity with campaign compliance laws.
- Must be pro-life.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement field strategy and meet established goals under the direction of organization’s leadership and consultants and in coordination with the organization’s staff.
- Build campaign infrastructure in 4-8 states.
- Provide management and supervisory support to state directors.
- Supervise voter ID, persuasion, and turnout efforts in 4-8 states. This includes canvassing and phone banking efforts.
- Supervise the management of voter contact database.
- Provide constant progress reports on meeting established goals.
- Coordinate with other like-minded national, state, and local groups.
This is a full-time contract position. A commitment through the 2016 election is mandatory. While it is not required to be based in the Washington, D.C. area, frequent travel to SBA List’s headquarters will be necessary. Competitive compensation and expense budget is offered. Background check required. Send resumes and cover letters to Billy Valentine at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Due to the large volume of resumes received, we may be unable to personally acknowledge each one. Only those selected for an interview will be personally contacted. SBA List does not keep resumes on file, nor accept resumes for positions that are not currently open.