Dinner 7:30 p.m.
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington, D.C.
Campaign for Life Strategy Summit
Summit tickets are included with all Gala Ticket and Host packages
— All Briefings held at the Mayflower hotel —
THURSDAY, APRIL 11
BRIEFING 1: 11:30 a.m. — 12:30 p.m.
Depopulation, Eugenics, and the American Future
BRIEFING 2: 12:30 p.m. — 2:00 p.m.
Protecting the Conscience of Pro-Life Taxpayers
FRIDAY, APRIL 12
BRIEFING 3: 9:00 a.m. — 10:30 a.m.
Training and Developing Pro-Life Candidates
Event for SBA List Legacy Holders & Advisors
FRIDAY, APRIL 12
Night Cruise on the Potomac 6:00 p.m.
Our 6-Point Mission
For two decades, SBA List has worked in the tradition and spirit of the original suffragettes. Susan B. Anthony herself called abortion “child murder.” Alice Paul, author of the original 1923 Equal Rights Amendment, reportedly said the early feminists believed that “abortion is the ultimate exploitation of women.”
1. Elect pro-life women or men who oppose pro-abortion women to Congress through our SBA List Candidate Fund.
2. Educate voters on critical pro-life issues and on upcoming legislation.
3. Train and equip pro-life activists nationwide to run successful political and grassroots campaigns.
We have taken their charge and for twenty years organized, educated, and equipped grassroot activists and Congressional leaders to defend life. Today, we continue our six-point mission, updated with new technologies and larger audiences, to defend unborn lives and strengthen our strategic position in Washington, D.C.
4. Promote positive responses in both traditional and new media to dispel the myths and distortions of the abortion lobby.
5. Advocate passage of pro-life legislation in Congress, directly with legislators and through mobilizing direct citizen lobbying.
6. Connect legislative and electoral consequences through our Votes Have Consequences Program.