Thom Tillis | U.S. Senate, North Carolina
“As Speaker of the House, Thom Tillis has led the charge to enact compassionate laws that protect North Carolina’s women and unborn children. Speaker Tillis’ strong pro-life record stands in stark contrast to that of Senator Kay Hagan, who has voted for taxpayer funding of abortion under Obamacare and even opposes legislation that would end late-term abortions. While Thom Tillis stands strong for unborn children and mothers, Kay Hagan stands strong with the deep-pocketed abortion lobby that fills her campaign coffers. Kay Hagan’s extreme views on abortion are out of step with the majority of North Carolinians and she must be defeated.” - SBA List Candidate Fund President Marjorie Dannenfelser.
- Thom Tillis was first elected to the North Carolina House of Representatives in 2006, and now serves as Speaker of the House. He formerly served as the NC House Republican Whip.
- He has a 100% pro-life voting record in the North Carolina House of Representatives.
- Prior to serving in elected office, Rep. Tillis was a partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers and worked for IBM.
- Rep. Tillis is endorsed by National Right to Life.
- Tillis’ opponent, Sen. Kay Hagan, has been endorsed by EMILY’s List, and has a 0% National Right to Life score.