- The Movement
- Pro-Life Women Leaders
- Suzy B Blog
- About SBA List
- Lozier Institute
SBA List Mission: Advancing, Mobilizing and Representing Pro-Life Women
The Susan B. Anthony List, and its connected Political Action Committee, the SBA List Candidate Fund, are dedicated to electing candidates and pursuing policies that will reduce and ultimately end abortion. To that end, the SBA List will emphasize the election, education, promotion, and mobilization of pro-life women.
The SBA List's Six Point Mission:
- Elect pro-life women or pro-life men who oppose pro-abortion women to Congress through our SBA List Candidate Fund.
- Educate voters on critical pro-life issues and on upcoming legislation.
- Train and equip pro-life activists nationwide to run successful political and grassroots campaigns.
- Promote positive responses in both traditional and new media to dispel the myths and distortions of the abortion lobby.
- Advocate passage of pro-life legislation in Congress, directly with legislators and through mobilizing direct citizen lobbying.
- Connect legislative and electoral consequences through our Votes Have Consequences Program.
Our organization works in the spirit and tradition of the original suffragettes. Susan B. Anthony herself called abortion “child murder.” Alice Paul, author of the original 1923 Equal Rights Amendment, said that “Abortion is the ultimate exploitation of women.” Modern feminist Patricia Heaton echoes this theme, saying, “The early feminists were pro-life. And really, abortion is a huge disservice to women, and it hasn't been presented that way.”
Home Slide Title:
The SBA List Mission